Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally an iPod that I want to buy!


I have never really been a fan of the iPod or Apple for that matter. I know that sounds a little off beat, but the iPods have always seems too big for what they do. Besides, my PDA and now my cellphone have always acted as my MP3 player if I really needed to get a fix of music.

The other day I was talking with a co-worker about how I thought the iPod Nano could be even smaller if they removed the space between the screen and the wheel pad. We concluded that this would difficult since that space was required for the electronics, storage and the battery.

Yesterday Apple release a new iPod Nano shown here. The first thing I noticed was the space between the wheel and screen. Although it is wider, it isn't as tall and, in my opinion, it is huge improvement over other generations of iPods.
Now most of the hype if going to be over the Touch iPod, but for me the new Nano is right up my alley. Apple is finally making an iPod I can honesty say I want.

So if you ever want to get me a cool gift, I want the 8MB model in black.

No comments: